Friday, March 15, 2013

Wait For It


My last blog was complaining about lost and to be honest that’s really all I’ve done this week is watch lost so I’m going to complain about how the creators of lost crush peoples hopes and dreams or really TV shows in general. People love to watch a buildup. Who is the murderer? What is that thing? But when the answer isn’t satisfying it can be a little disappointing. This made me think of lost because there were a lot of questions but I didn’t like a lot of the answers. In season one they find two ancient skeletons in the cave. People speculated who they were and since time travel it was always an option that it was some of the main characters. My favorites were always the couples Jack and Kate or Sawyer and Juliet. It ended up being characters essential to the plot but we didn’t really get to know them they were only in one episode. It’s like someone killed a tiger and everyone was all excited to find out how and they guy was just like I shot it….. That’s it. A small let down was in the finale of Season 6 Supernatural where you find out Bobby recognizes the beast who escaped purgatory. I wanted it to be someone really close to them but it ended up being the random dragon lady. This wasn’t too much of a letdown because you found out she slept with bobby but I’m still angry we never learned what kind of creature she was. Another build up let down I can think of is How I Met Your Mother. The shows is finally at the end and were supposed to find out who the mother is but we won’t really have an attachment to her and I think whoever it is we will be disappointed. I'm not sure if this will be a letdown I think I’m just being pessimistic about it and it probably will be awesome but either way I probably will cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment